March 9, 2008

Quickening

Yey! I finally feel the baby moving around inside. I have felt the movements for a few days- but on Tuesday I was finally sure it was him! Quietly sitting on my boss' couch, I felt the faint lurching of my stomach or pressure like a moth hitting a window. Its very weird!
We were so excited, that we spend Friday night with Alex and his stethoscope- after much poking and prodding, none of the three of us could hear the baby's heartbeat (though the three of us, and Belle, and Pete sound cool). Guess we'll try again next month!
Its amazing to feel a little being inside! I can't wait for Justin to be able to feel him, too (and Justin's pretty eager!)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

"I felt the faint lurching of my stomach or pressure like a moth hitting a window." LOL!