March 17, 2008

Ode to Tums

Amiee (34 week pregnant co-worker and friend) and I were reveling in the joys of Tums today- and Katy and Karen actually laughed! Ha! I have therefore decided to share publicly my new found love of Tums. I never used them before- but now they are dessert every night. I've got the pretty and delicious mix fruit flavors (taste like sweet tarts- I swear!) Today Amiee hooked me up with the mixed berry- I look forward to savoring them in about an hour. Yeahhhhh- living the dream.
So- embrace the Tums- and buy some for any and all pregnant women you know- they ROCK!

P.S. I'm still sick but less often- averaging one every 2 or so days- yeyeyeyeyyey! My boy is treating me well :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Your boy. Love.

I'm also a fan of the mixed berry. But only when my stomach hurts. Psycho.