February 6, 2008

Yep, still vomiting

Yes, I know- thats the question everyone has when they see me- I am still barfing once a day (yep, down from 1-2 times a day- wooo hooo). I did survive my first trial while asking for a vomit break- the judge granted a brief recess (explaining to jurors that sometimes, in the course of trial, things "come up")- and I trampled a minister in my rush to get to the bathroom. But I did it- and won the trial (wheww!)
Mostly I am just sooooo excited for our next doctors visit- to see the big sonogram- and maybe the sex! Justin is way more chill than I am about this- but he's excited to see the baby, too!
Jennifer, Stephanie, and I took a road trip to Phoenix and got a pregnant Maid of honor dress (I refuse to be a matron of honor)- and I'm super excited about the dress. So perhaps I will just wear that for the last month, instead of my bathing suit.... we'll see.
Thats the update- I so appreciate all the support and interest from all of you- we're so lucky to have you all!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE your pregnant maid of honor dress. It's super fabulous and you're going to be gorgeous!