September 8, 2010

Last days as a family of three?

I got an ultrasound today and they estimated the baby to be 9lbs. 4 oz.- not scary big, but big! Tomorrow I see my doctor and I anticipate a serious talk about induction.
We're very excited to meet our little girl, but I was also shaken by the idea that we may only have one or two more days as a family of three. So to savor my time with Zach, I picked him up early and we stopped at a park on the way home.
He played on the slide:

Then we checked out the water park area- and Justin came to join us!!

We all had a lot of fun- especially Zach. I know it's silly to be anxious- but this is a big change!! We'll keep you posted on what the doctor says!

1 comment:

Beth- the mama bee said...

Thanks for stopping by 'from the hive.' Sorry I couldn't email you directly, this is the only way I could figure to get a hold of you. You asked about the directions to the itty bitty baby dress. If you download the original baby dress and patter (free) the directions are there. They would work for the toddler version as well. Heres the link: http://www.made-by-rae.com/2008/04/free-itty-bitty-baby-dress-pattern.html