July 6, 2008

Tomorrow is induction day!!

THis is it- the last day without our son. We are sooooo excited to meet this little guy who is going to change our world! Justin is, of course, remarkably calm- he promises we're as prepared as we can be, we'll do our best, and this will be amazing. I'm more insane- I'm feeling the desperate need to stock up (Justin had to tamp down on my crazy at the grocery store yesterday), I feel very emotional about the huge-ness of this all, and I'm having trouble staying distracted so time passes. I know I should be more nervous about labor, but I'm just excited to get this going- we've been talking about it for so long, its great to finally be on the brink.
No we haven't settled on a name yet- but we've narrowed down to two. Its a huge decision, but I think we'll know when we meet him. I promise- he'll have a name, and it wont be Jackary.
We've got to pack our hospital bag today- make sure both cameras are fully charged (digital and the video camera my parents gave Justin for his b-day)- this baby will be a super star.
Keep us in your thoughts are we begin this new adventure.
Love,
Pre-mom Lindsay, for the last time!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I am just so excited for you guys and will be thinking of you all day tomorrow, and praying for a smooth, fast, and painless delivery. I can't wait to find out the name of your little boy!