April 22, 2008

Pitty party over!

Well, after re-telling the wedding weekend story many times, I can do it with a smile- and recognize that projectile vomiting in a church is pretty unusual and funny. Plus Jen's been so sweet, she puts it all in perspective.
Justin still hasn't been able to feel the baby ("Jackary" is my joke name for him, much to Justin's chagrin)- but finally saw him kick the other day- yey!!
I swear he's grown since Saturday- ever since I was sick, I feel full of baby, and very very big. I dunno. But I definitely look and feel pregant!
Ooo- and fun other news- another friend and co-worker had her baby on Monday. Between the two of us, Justin and I know 4 babies born in the last few months (8 in the last year)- its so fun to be part of a growing network of parents!

No comments: